Thursday, August 11, 2011

I would like to start a line <Please Help> It's much needed.?

Okay, so if I do start a line, can I get someone to do draw my fashion sketches and help me with the chemicals I'd have to put into to make my fragrances, lipgloss, body lotions and all that fun stuff? This is something I've dream't of doing for a LONG time and I'm not gonna procrastinate and wait for later, I'm gonna go after it and get it because anythings possible! I'm only 15 years old, and before anyone tells me to finish highschool... I dont want to... I wanna get out of highschool as soon as possible because I hate it and if my dreams do come true, I can maybe get homeschooled... lol just saying. I know this isn't easy but I seriously need help. I don't know how to sketch or sew. And also if I wanna make fragrances, body lotions, body sprays, body butters, lipgloss etc. How do I make them? Is there some sort of factory I have to go to?! I really need help to get started. Please keep in mind, I have SUCH great ideas that people would love. So please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment