Friday, August 12, 2011

What do i do i love him a lot?sorry it is long?

i was a 9th grader when i first met him.his name is kelly,and he goes to raves like every weekend,bcuz sometimes he works at them.we didnt really talk until 10th grade.he was a senior last school year.we startin talkin. then on a late start day me him and my bff and her bf went to taco bell.after that we all went to our school's park when we should be in skool.kelly and i ditched our friends and went to an abandoned house and had sex.i asked him what was goin to happen.he sed we'll c.then for like 4 months we wud get together after school and have sex.we both started to have feelings for eachother but he had a gf at the time.and we were still getting it on too.he really loved his gf alot but he liked me too.they broke up but he wanted to get back 2gether with her.she sed no,because she had found someone else. btw he is 19 and i will be 17 in november.when school was coming to an end,we were by his classroom and we were hugging and i was sad.he went to jail on june 9th and gets out on july 11.anyways we were being close and i got on my tippy toes and told him i loved him,he said i love you too and hugged me tightly.he is a very sexual person,i wud be scared that he wud cheat on me too.i am also underage so i wudn't want him to be arrested for loving me.it would be consensual.he would have to wait until i graduated in 2013.i'm afraid he wud get bored with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment