Monday, August 8, 2011

I have an itchy red rash?

It started to form around my inner thighs. I thought it came from shaving in that area. The next day I felt like my skin was on fire. It had spread from my inner thighs across my stomach under my breast and around my underarms (which I also shaved) (However, I shaved my legs and the rash didn't appear on them) It's VERY itchy. It's red and it looks like little pimples, however they aren't raised up like a pimple is. Some have clustered together tho. I'm very concerned it's 4th of July weekend and I can't get a hold of a doctor to see me. Can anyone help me figure out if it's Hives or something more serious. PS I've taken Benedryl, used the spray to relieve some of the itching and I've taking anti histimeans to help and nothing has.

No comments:

Post a Comment