Thursday, August 4, 2011

What u think of how he feels?

i met a guy on holiday a year ago but we he asked for my number etc. he started seeing someone when we got back (we live 4 hrs apart) but as soon as i added him on fb and we were online same time he would talk to me every single time and invited me to visit him but i couldnt andhinted at seig me but i was too sy to answer seriously because i was scared he was joking. anyway i had work placement near him a few months later and we metup he too me out to his friends bday party and he stayed at mine and then we hung out a his the nxt day. i saw him again then a month later as i had anoher placement. we were talking inb etwenn the to andit was rally nice. i know he liked me because he spoke to me for 6 months even before we knew we'd see each other again. he's been reallybuy with work past 2 months and we've only spoken twice he even spoke to see if i was ok when he was busy when his parents wree down to stay. thing is yday i text him oto sayi'd be at placement again in a month and he hasnt replied....i dont know if te way i phrased my text means it's one u woudnt reply to and just a notifying one. what u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment