Saturday, August 6, 2011

12 and lost my virginity to the wrong boy....?

im 12 and i lost my virginity to the wrong boy... I really like this boy, and we had sex a couple of times... after the sex, i liked him even more... we dated for about a month, and after he got caught having sex with me, he broke up with me immediately. Then i found out he got me pregnant... i told my parents, and they kicked me outta the house. i lived with a friend for a while and then i came back. I got really suicidal after all of this.. i kept cutting myself and i tried to hang myself. Then my mom told me she was going to press charges against him, cause hes 15.. then i was actually going to kill myself that night... but then i thought about it for a while, and thought it wasn't worth it. i was 8 weeks pregnant when i miscarried, i was really upset about it, but that was probably the best for me since my body isn't even ready for a baby. my ex still asks me to have sex with him, and he always asks me to come over since he lives like 4 houses away from me, which makes it even worse. I still really really like him.. and i know all he wants from me is sex. i've tried to talk my mom outta of pressing charges but she wont listen, and she thinks he raped me but i keep telling her it was 100% consensual!! but shes a B*tch and wont listen to anything i have to say about it. What should i do about this? should i do counseling? please help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment