Sunday, August 7, 2011

Planning on walkin a couple of miles?

so i came up with this plan to walk to my ex's grandma's house you know for a surprise(I'm weird) ut i don't wanna do it alone cuse it's a long freakin walk but my friend is being mean and stubborn and won't answer her damn phone and won't go on facebook .. i need someone to go with me.. :( but when she DOES answer her phone i will go there... it's gonna be hot that day so i've decided to bring my purse and put some water in it and a spray bottle with water in it and maybe a blanket and some snacks cuse we might be campin out there for a couple of hours... but if his family comes to his house and sees us you know it's gonna be damn awkward....but that's why i'm bringing my friend... i feel like i have to do it and something is telling me to do it .. and it's a good idea for exercise and stuff.... and to say this summer i walked a ton of miles in the hot blazing son... (without drinking my own piss >.<) so yea do you think it's worth it? am i doing what's right? please answer! thanks.... oh and if his whole family did come by cuse his grandma's house is a garden that they work in daily what should i say? thanks! i need all the answers i can get and if you don't know just put your best random guess!... thanks you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment